Monday, February 1, 2010

Chapter 3 - Darkness. Fire. Him.

Darkness. Fire. Him. - Dream Catcher (C.3)
Darkness. Fire. Him.
Suddenly with a splat, I hit hard ground. But it wasn’t burning hot. It was cold. Ice cold. It stung as I stood up, my muscles spazzing from the impact they took and the rapid change from hot to cold. I could feel the tears still in my eyes freeze over and I quickly opened them to stop them from freezing shut. I watched as the crystalline ice droplets that had flown from my thick eyelashes tumbled through the air. They soared and gleamed like diamond, though I could not see how, there was as much light as the nothing had provided before. As they fell to the ground just below me and shattered into hundreds of beautiful fragments, I could feel warmth. Warmth that grabbed my shoulders and soon engulfed me in a warm embrace. I feared the fire once more, and looked down at my body in alarm to make sure I was not alight. But there was nothing. Just the warm feeling. But it was still cold, my legs could feel that, but in an almost hug like way, everything else felt warm.
Slowly I felt warmth edge closer to the side of my face, soon not inches away from my ear. Then I felt the soft warm touch on my ear that I could not mistake for gentle lips. There was a person beside me. I stretched out my arms in frenzy, but there was nothing there. I froze, and the lips I could still feel, so gentle and soft, spoke.
“Shhh... Shhh. Relax, it’s going to be ok.”
_____________________________________________

_____________________________________________
He's there.
_____________________________________________
Sweet Dreams!
May Nightmare spare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment