Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chapter 11 - Painful Memory

Painful Memory - Dream Catcher (C.11)
Painful Memory
I pulled my covers up closer to my face and clutched the little purple dream catcher in my hand. Slowly I let my eyes flicker shut.
My vision was ridden with the sharp red lines, cutting and burning my heart into a million pieces, worse than any sunrise fire could do. I could see the blinding lights, my hands pulling up in front of my face, the mere seconds that had felt like an eternity, and those eyes… those eyes I will remember forever, though I only saw them for seconds before fate ripped them away.
I could feel the soft tears starting to flow again. My head ached, my heart burned, and the pain was too much. I couldn’t take it. I started to sob and I mentally wiped away the images on my vision, searching for the way back to the white world.
I wanted Nightmare to be waiting there on the other end for me.
I was ready.
I wanted to die.
___________________________


___________________________
Missing you.
___________________________
Sweet Dreams!
May Nightmare spare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment