Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Chapter 8 - Fearless

Fearless - Dream Catcher (C.8)
Fearless
Then suddenly, something locked. I could feel it too, like the electricity in the air had gone static, setting every nerve on end.
Trevor tipped me back, his hand behind my head, leaning on his elbow for support as he leaned closer to my face. My eyes were locked on his, I didn’t know what he was doing, I couldn’t think and I didn’t care.
I didn’t close my eyes until he did, and soon his lips brushed mine, carefully, like a taste.
I could feel the emotion in the air change; he was hesitating, thinking now. He had gotten this far, and I wasn’t about to let him turn back. I reached my hand up and gently stroked the back of his neck, resting my hand at the base. I gently gave him a little shove towards me and he gave in, kissing me full tilt. I kissed him back, there was no way I was turning back now either.
_________________________________


_________________________________
Go Trevor Go!
_________________________________
Sweet Dreams!
May Nightmare spare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment